Ten consumer trends that will shape innovation
News you want to use week 4.
Consumer attitudes and interests are changing just as rapidly. Here are ten areas where consumer preferences are shifting and evolving, based on reviewing more than a thousand business ideas in 2019 and meeting hundreds of early stage startup founders, mostly focused on launching new technology businesses targeting the consumer market. Each trend will drive big opportunities for innovation in the year and decade to come. Below can you find the ten trends.
1. Family and home productivity
2. Next generation meat for meat-eaters
3. Personalized healthcare
4. Autonomous vehicles
5. Mindfulness culture
6. Changes in higher education and employment
7. Consumer privacy
8. Sharing digital experiences live
9. Cross-generation techies
10. Improving financial literacy and shifting financial habits
Read more: 3 min