Snapchat enables analytics – What's new?
News you want to use week 8.
Snapchat has always been behind competition regarding analytics, only showing daily Story view counts that content creators had to screenshot just before they disappeared every 24 hours in order to prove their worth to sponsors. But starting today, tens of thousands creators who make official Stories or have large followings will start seeing a slew of view count and demographic analytics on their Snapchat profile. Analytics from Snapchat will include:
- Total Story Views in the past week, month and year to date.
- Time Spent Viewing Stories in minutes in the past week, month, and year to date.
- Daily unique story viewers, average time unique viewers spent watching, and completion rates
- Audience demographics like gender breakdown, top age bracket, and top geographic regions
- Audience interests like which lifestyle categories like film and TV, food, fashion , and sports their audiences care about
Read more? Approx 3 min